Rebuilt Torque Converters
At Gene Browns Transmission we take pride in rebuilding torque converts. When we remanufacture a torque converter, our goal is to make it better than it was when it was new. We use techniques and remanufacturing materials that often exceed the original manufacturer’s specifications. In the end, our goal is to produce a torque converter that will out perform the original.
We assure that all parts match by keeping all parts together during the process of rebuilding a torque converter. Other re-manufacturers tend to disassemble hundreds of torque converters. This approach is dangerous as a mix of all of the parts could be tossed into large bins. Throughout the years, we’ve learned keeping the parts together result in improved quality and work efficiency.
- All marginal parts are scrapped and replaced.
- Each Torque Converter is rebuilt using a patient process to ensure quality.
- We invest in the last torque rebuilding technology and machinery to ensure superior craftsmanship.
- Testing, Testing, and Testing: We rigorously test our torque converters to ensure it’s quality before it leaves our re-manufacturing facility.
What Do We Carry In Our Inventory?
- We have thousands of Torque Converters in Stock and ready to ship.
- If you don’t see the Torque Converter you need in our catalog, call us 210-647-4747 and one of our experts will tell you how fast we can remanufacture yours.
- If you want to change the stall speed or need any other custom changes just ASK. We can customize any torque converter to your specifications.